- To confirm your commitment to attending Paul Quinn College, complete the Commitment Form attached to your acceptance letter and submit your registration fee.
- Registration Fee (Deposit): The $200 non-refundable registration fee holds your place in the entering class. However, you can begin a payment plan of your deposit starting at $25. The remaining $175 is charged to your billing account and can be paid when the Fall terms begins.
- If you haven’t already, submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on the Federal Student Aid website with the PQC School Code 003602.
- If you are a Texas resident, please complete a TX Residency Core Questionnaire.
- If you do not complete a financial aid application, you will not be eligible for financial aid. This will result in a balance in your billing account that you can pay with student loans and/or a payment plan.
- Visit the Financial Aid page for more information.
First Year Students
- All first year students who have paid their registration deposit must submit their final high school transcript (with their graduation date) to the university by July 1, 2022. Domestic and international students may have their counselor submit their high school transcript via email, electronic delivery service, or mail. Admitted students who would like to transfer AP, IB, dual/college credits must submit their official college transcripts to our office directly from the issuing institution via an e-transcript system (e.g. National Student Clearinghouse), if available.
- Accepted transfer students must submit copies of their updated official college transcripts that were not previously submitted via their school/college to be considered for additional transfer credits.
Transcripts May be Sent to:
- Email: EMforms@pqc.edu
- Mail: Office of Enrollment Management
3837 Simpson Stuart Road Dallas, TX 75241